As I was cleaning out some of my old online folders I came across an old outline for a book I was working on regarding personal and spacial spiritual cleansing. I thought it would be great to turn this outline into a blog series. Spiritual cleansing is an important part of spiritual work, but one that can be a bit confusing for the beginner and advanced practitioner alike.
Through this blog series we’ll explore:
- What is spiritual cleansing and why is it important?
- Spiritual cleansing from various mystical traditions
- Tools for the cleansing arsenal
- Cleansing the body and empowering the soul
- Space clearing and cleansing
- Working with entities: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Diet and nutrition as tools for spiritual cleansing
- Working with karma
- Psychic protection and defending against psychic vampires, hexes and curses
- Exorcism fundamentals
- and much more
It is my hope that you’ll be able to use some of what I’ll be offering in this series to move you into a deeper relationship with your spiritual journey. Along the way I’ll be offering exercises to help you begin or evolve your work with cleansing and clearing.
I also want to hear from you. What are your questions and experiences with spiritual cleansing? Have you ever witnessed or participated in an exorcism? What tools have you placed in your personal arsenal for cleaning out spaces both internally and externally?
Remember, if you need help along the way you can always reach out by contacting me via my website: www.michaelbrazell.com